Hot Spring and Cool Glacier - Snowmobile and Secret Lagoon
After your pick-up in Reykjavík in the crack of dawn, we embark on a Super Jeep tour to the South Coast of Iceland. The tour starts along with highway #1 but right before reaching Selfoss, we take a hard left turn up North into the Icelandic Highlands. We will drive into the middle of the Golden Circle, without the stops, and if you are lucky you might be able to see the majestic Geysir spew out the super-heated geothermal water approx. 50 meters up in the air.
After passing Gullfoss café we head into the highland and make our way to Langjökull Glacier. There, in the outskirts of the Glacier, lies our Glacial Hut where you will suit up in our snowmobile gear for your snowmobile tour. After a brief security lesson with your guide, we head out to enjoy the snowmobile tour. After this eventful tour to the Glacier, we then take a detour to the town of Flúðir for the real Icelandic experience, bathing in hot geothermal water in the beautiful surroundings of the Secret Lagoon. Here we will stop and relax as long as we can before heading back to busy Reykjavík.
Pick up from hotels/guesthouses in Reykjavik or at a marked bus stations in down town Reykjavik.
Guided super jeep tour.
- 1 hour snowmobile tour.
- Overalls, gloves, balaclavas and helmet during the snowmobile tour.
- Entrance to the Secret Lagoon.
What do I need to bring
We recommend that you bring warm & wind proof clothing, waterproof hiking boots and a camera.
- A valid drivers license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Age limit is 6 years to join the tour
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected